Creamy tahini sauce with bits of salty bacon drizzled over a bed of fresh zucchini zoodles.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
For the Tahini Bacon Sauce
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 5 T tahini
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- 3 t coconut aminos
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ t dried turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup water (start with less and then gradually add more to thin the sauce as needed)
For the Zucchini Noodles
- 4 medium zucchini
- Red pepper flakes for topping
- Fresh marjoram or basil for topping
- Add cooked bacon and other ingredients for the tahini bacon sauce to a blender or food processor.
- Blend together until combined. If the sauce is too thick, add another ¼ cup of water to thin.
- Next, spiralize the zucchini. Any size blade works.
- Bring a skillet to medium-low heat, add zucchini noodles and tahini bacon sauce. Using tongs, coat the zucchini noodles completely with the sauce.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with red chili peppers and fresh marjoram or basil.
Source : https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com