- In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together water and arrow root powder (or cornstarch if using.) Next, add soy sauce, homemade ketchup (or tomato paste), honey, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and hot chili sauce (if using) and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a big pan or wok. Add the ginger, garlic and onion and sautee for a couple minutes.
- Next add the carrots, red peppers and zucchini and sautee for about 5 min.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken. Cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Add the sauce, and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the veggies are soft and the flavours have cooked together. Stir frequently.
- Serve hot on a lettuce leaf, sprinkle with fresh green onion, roll it up like a burrito and enjoy!
Source : https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com