This low-carb, veggie-packed flatbread is loaded with turmeric and the perfect canvas for a healthy sandwich to grab and go.
- 2 cups raw riced cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Transfer mixture to the lined baking tray and evenly press it into a rectangle. Make sure the layer is about ½-centimeter thick.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely and gently peel the parchment paper from the flatbread.
- Slice flatbread into 8 pieces.
Source : https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com